MICRO TEACHING PROGRAMME

 DATE: 9/11/2022 TO 19/11/2022


                                                      MICRO TEACHING PROGRAMME 
           Micro teaching programme was conducted for nine days in our college (6.11.2022 - 19.11.2022). We have practiced seven skills in nine days. They are namely,
            • Skill of Stimulus variation
            • Skill of Introducing a lesson 
            • Skill of Explaining 
            • Skill of Reinforcement 
            • Skill of Probing questioning 
            • Skill of Using black board 
            • Skill of Closure
     My Micro teaching experience was very beneficial to me, in the sense that it developed my confidence as well as focused on areas that need improvement. I have identified some strengths and weaknesses that I can use to improve my skill in teaching for future purposes

Comments

Popular Posts